Catholic Men’s Association
Dr Malesela Motlatla, Cell: 083 291 1248
Catholic Music Association
Spiritual Director: Fr. Steve Marokane
Cell: 073 591 7255, Email: email@example.com
Catholic Womens' Association
Catholic Womens' League
Spiritual Director: Fr. Chris Townsend
Cell: 082 783 4729, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson: Mrs. Delene Holt, Tel: 012 803 0287, Cell: 082 569 2224
Vice Chairperson: Ms. Cecilia Chinga, Cell: 083 395 0031
Spiritual Director: Fr. Sefiri Motsepe, Cell: 072 107 1164, Email: email@example.com
Daughters of St Anne
Spiritual Director: F r. Harry Kalonga, Cell: 083 669 7329, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Mrs. F. Maubane, Cell: 076 185 4588
Alternate: Ms. N. Masango, Address: PO Box 13193, Tramshed 0126
Franciscan Peace Centre (Damietta Initiative)
Capuchin Community (Rietvlei),
Address: PO Box 11939, Erasmuskloof 0048
Tel & Fax: 012 345 5111
Jesuit Refugee Centre
Koinonia John the Baptist
Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Bosman Street, Pretoria,
Tel: 012 326 3027
Coordinator: Nesbert Musamba, Cell: 078 668 4181
Knights of da Gama
Spiritual Director: Fr. Daniel Kivuw’a IMC, Tel: 012 801 1310, Cell: 071 306 3769, Email: email@example.com
Grand Knight: Maluse Chikala, Tel: 012 661 9179, Cell: 082 416 1322, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Chris Arukwe, Tel: 012 807 1221, Cell: 071 996 6343, Email: email@example.com
Legion of Mary
Spiritual Director: Fr.
PO Box 13031, Laudium 0037. Tel/Fax: 012 374 2163
Curia President of Queen Assumed into Heaven
Comitium: Agnes Nokeri. Bronkhorstspruit and surrounding areas:
Sr. Reinhilde Rieder, Tel: 013 932 1688
Bronkhorstspruit and surrounding areas:
Sr. Reinhilde Rieder,
Tel: 013 932 1688.
Spiritual Director: Fr Mikhael Roy Boulos, Cell: 062 331 6841, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO. Box 8140, Pretoria 0001
Resp South Africa:
Mr. Dino Furgione
Cell: 074 330 3612
Cell: 061 044 6475
Pontifical Mission Society (PMS)
Fr. Craigh Laubscher, Cell: 072 256 6824
PO Box 35251, Menlo Park 0102
Prelature of the Holy Cross and Opus Dei
111 Jan Smuts, Saxonwold 2196; PO Box 72642, Parkview 2122;
Vicar for South Africa:
Right Rev Msgr Anton Borras
Tel: 011 486 2678;
Fax: 011 646 0628,
Cell: 072 8743 553.
Prelate: Right Rev. Msgr Fernando Ocáriz, Ph.D., S.T.D.
Curia of the Prelature: Viale Bruno Buozzi, 73; 00197 Rome (Italy)
Tel: 06 808 961
Priest Working in the Archdiocese: Fr. Manuel Graca, (Opus Dei Prelature)
Address: Postnet Suite 101, Private Bag X19, Menlopark 0102
Tel: 012 362 9787
Cell: 073 254 4185
Secular Franciscan Order
Spiritual Assistant: Fr Finbarr Flanagan OFM;
Mrs. S. Landsberg,
Address: PO Box 539, Wierda Park 0149
St Vincent de Paul
Spiritual Director: Rev Deacon Tiko Maeko;
President Northern Gauteng:
Mr. Wilson Letsoalo,
Address: 7 Zodane, Saulsville 0125,
Cell: 071 883 3771
Sodality of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
Spiritual Director: Fr. Karabo Baloyi, Cell: 083 721 3783, Email: email@example.com
Mrs .Elizabeth Malemane, Cell: 081 848 8656, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: PO Box 267, Hammanskraal 0400
Sodality of Masole and Masolenyana A Kriste Morena
Catholic Archdiocese of Pretoria – Youth Department
P. O. Box 8149, Pretoria 0001
Tel: 012 326 5311 / 5312; Fax: 012 325 3994
President: Mishack Mashau, Cell: 079 010 8440 Email: email@example.com
Sodality of the Sacred Heart:
Spiritual Director:Fr. Ralph Ramoabi, Cell: 076 162 8253, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Mrs. Wanda Momoa
Sodality of St Anne
Spiritual Director: Fr. Thabiso Ledwaba, Cell: 083 669 7329, Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Rebecca Teffo, Tel: 012 806 8898, Cell: 076 286 4385
Barbra Rammyki, Cell: 078 506 3558
Sodality of St Joseph
PO Box 2372, Cape Town 8000
Tel: 021 465 5007, Fax: 021 465 3850.
Worldwide Media Centre (WMC)
Director: Fr. Jose Antonio Mendes Rebelo,
PO Box 912266, Silverton 0127
Tel: 012 804 6193
Fax: 012 804 6654
Young Adult Catholic Organisation
Spiritual director: Fr. Elias Senona, Cell: 083 423 7185, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mosa Mogashora, Cell: 073 392 9219
Xaveri Movement South Africa is a member of Xaveri International, which is registered with the PONTIFICAL COUNCIL FOR THE LAITY (Holy See) as an International Catholic Youth Movement of Action in Parochial. Xaveri is a pro-active Catholic Youth Movement for sustainable development, initiated by missionaries of Africa in central Africa in 1952. The name: XAVERI comes from the original title of Saint FRANCIS XAVIER, the patron saint of missions.
Xaveri brings together young people in a congenial and happy atmosphere inspired by the spirit of healthy African traditions. It aims to inspire a sense of active African youth, solidarity and tolerance among the young people of Africa and to involve them in shaping the future of Africa. It promotes mobility within and beyond the Africa borders, non-formal learning and intercultural dialogue, and encourages the inclusion of all young people, regardless of their educational, social and cultural background.
Xaveri Movement is a youth-led movement and non-formal education programme targeting young people aged between 12 and 35 years. Its general objectives are the following:
• Pursuit of peace and promoting active youth participation and development
• Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people in order to foster
social cohesion ;
• Educating young people to foster mutual understanding between different
• Contribute to development of quality support systems for youth activities ;
• Promote cooperation in the youth field ;
• Protection of environment.
In order to achieve its objectives, Xaveri foresees six operational Actions.
• Youth in Local Dialogue: Bringing together youth to explore new forms of participation, intercultural dialogue in the urban spaces, and civic awareness.
• Education for Intercultural Citizenship: Organising debates between youth from different tribes and countries to test appropriate techniques for introducing Citizenship Learning at communities.
• Media and Arts for Social Change: Encouraging creativity and exchanges among youth and cultural practitioners, on the role of arts for providing access to culture and for fostering a culture of dialogue and change.
• Refugee and Migrants project: The main thrust of the project is to promote integration between the general South African public and the migrant communities, overcome prejudices and misconceptions so as to foster a spirit of tolerance, understanding and ultimately acceptance.
• Youth Voluntary Service: The aim of the project is to promote and up-scaling Youth Volunteering with aim to raise the profile of volunteer action as a tool for promoting people’s participation in community.
• Networking, exchanges and civic engagement: This field aims at encouraging exchange and at building joint partnerships beyond borders, with a regional perspective. It includes specific activities (such as: cultural exchange, inter-faith dialogue, youth exchange, south-south cooperation and north-south cooperation)